Thursday, April 27, 2006

Our Last Kickball Game and Festivities...

...led to some of the more stupid decisions I've ever made (all ended well, though).

I will admit, grudgingly, that it is quite comfy pretending to be someone's girlfriend for the evening-- that wasn't the stupid part of the night.

Oh, and we lost 4-17. Better than our loss last week which was 2-17 and the other team was so drunk they could barely stand up, but managed to kick several grand slams nontheless.

I love kickball. I love lemon drops. I need to keep the 2 in firmly separate rooms.

Call for the sordid details if you want to be amused and alarmed. More amused, I think, than alarmed, actually, but whatever. I need to go find some dinner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ooh ooh ooh! Can you dish at the wedding? You better.

30 April, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home