Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Other positions

Apparently, schools are desperate. Greenville was wrong- she meant greenWOOD sc, which is much different. So no Greenville :-( it was my first choice just so I could annoy Peggy during morning sickness.

Here's the list:

Here are some other school based opportunities..

Union, SC
N. Scituate, RI
N. Scituate, RI
Bronxville, NY
Dover, DE
Rome, GA
Stuart , FL
Ridgway, CO
Newnan, GA
Buckner, KY
Machipongo, VA
Winchester, VA
Manassas, VA
Waterboro, ME
North Berwick, ME
Richmond, VA
Newport News, VA
Elizabeth City , NC
Winston-Salem , NC
Beaufort, SC
Memphis , TN

I'll rank them later...

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

if you went to stuart, i could come visit you.
but winchester is a wonderful town and in very very pretty country, close to shenandoah national park and antietam and the catoctin mountains and all kinds of other cool stuff.
i like the idea of being in a place called north scituate. how is that pronounced exactly?

01 August, 2006  
Blogger CMinor said...

What, Charlottesville off the list?
I was going to recommend it highly--lovely town, culture, mountains, history--all the goodies!

01 August, 2006  
Blogger Rambling Speech said...

I'm not sure why Julie left it off the list. That was one of the 2 initial ones I told her to send my resume to. Maybe she was giving me additional options?

VA would be nice. I'm kind of addicted to spending time with my wonderfully cute 3 year old nephew, my lovely and cool sister in law, and my dorkface brother. They live in Northern VA. within 3 hours would be nice.

Of course, I DO need to travel. That's why I did this, darn it!

01 August, 2006  
Blogger Ayzair said...

Okay, so now I say Winston-Salem, again being selfish! And, uh, just say no to Greenwood. I've driven through there. That would be really awful.

01 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love to see you, of course, but I'd steer clear of Newnan, GA. Rome, GA, is not bad. I don't know anyone who has liked living in Memphis or Newport News.

02 August, 2006  
Blogger Lucky Bob said...

Wow Union. I'm not sure if I can recommend my home town. You should find all of the people very hospitable, plus my family lives there, but you won't find much to do. Knowing you, you might need something with a little more night life.

09 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home