Thursday, July 06, 2006

America's Favorite Drive

I added about 4 hours to my trip by taking the Blue Ridge Parkway, but it was a beautiful drive.


Random falling down barn.

I stayed at a lovely Bed and Breakfast name Sugartree Inn ran by a couple whose son lives in the same small town as my parents in SC. And their son is a Clemson grad. And there were a whole bunch of other random things that made me feel as if I was entering the Twilight Zone. But it was nice all the same.




The room was cozy and full of antiques. It had a private porch, a private bathroom, and was a short walk to breakfast the next morning.



The view was nice too. This was BEFORE I started getting bored.









Hello Deer.


A very pretty tree along the way. After a while, you just got tired of trying to capture images. EVERYTHING was photo-worthy. But this did catch my eye.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayzair said...

What a gorgeous picture of the sun! My sister calls them "hallelujah rays" after the covers of those infomercial gospel albums :)

06 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home