Thursday, July 06, 2006

Hiking!


During my break, I visited mom and dad and then headed up to Matthew's parents' cabin for some R and R. Matthew cooked a lamb, which I was hours late for, and we plotted for the next day of hiking.


Joel, Matthew and I hiked to 3 Rivers and discovered some great camp sites. I noticed that pine cones kept falling on the path ahead of me. On the second one, I wondered what would happen if one fell on my head. On the fourth one, I wondered if it was Joel, or Matthew throwing them. It was Joel.


The view from my favorite restaurant. The Dillard House in Dillard Georgia continues to offer the best darn sweet tea and family style country dining that I've ever tasted. Of course, I always go after a full day of hiking, so I may be a bit biased towards the food, but Joel and Matthew agreed that it was quite tasty.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I like that picture of Joel and I; I downloaded it. But you know, it was actually me throwing the pine cones.

10 July, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home