Wednesday, January 24, 2007

LONDON




I'm going. Bought the tickets. Have the passport. March 9-17. Tell me if you want a postcard.

Other news:

yes, Smitty, you are welcome to come to Bal'more anytime you want. Tell me if you are serious and I'll buy the tickets. Smittygirl is welcome also, as well as any and all other elmstreeters or elmstreet attachments!

My buddy Peggy had her baby a month early. No word of any difficulty and he looks cute as a button in the picture sent out. So they had the baby shower saturday, went out for breakfast with friends Sunday, and the water broke at the restuarant. I can't wait to hear the entire story! The poor child's name is Lucian (and the only way I'm writing this is I know full well she'll be too busy to come read my blog!) Poor kid. I'll let him know when he's older that I TRIED to change his parents minds!!!

So we've got Nickolai, Andrew and Lucian in the last 5 months. Can anyone manage to have a GIRL? Congrats to all new parents everywhere, but especially to the ones I happen to know!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey congrats on your friend having the baby. so wow are you really going to london, its really cool trust me i used to live there. u have to see big ben! once again congrats!!!

25 January, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! I definitely need a postcard. Hopefully we'll get over in October, but you never know ...

And tell Peggy congratulations from the girl she met a few times a long time ago! Yeesh, Lucian? Maybe he'll inherit Peggy's height and be okay :)

25 January, 2007  
Blogger CMinor said...

What is it with Lucian? This makes the second infant of that name I've heard about in the past year!

I suppose "Billy" and "Tommy" are just too prosaic.

Bon Voyage!

29 January, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home