Monday, December 24, 2007

Dangers of GPS

Twas the Night before Christmas Eve
And all through the house,
we were up wrapping presents,
or eating cookies. (Too tired to rhyme right now).

Anyways, we were robbed.
Apparently, big brother left his TomTom still attached to the window,
and it proved to be too big of a temptation for some criminals.
We were the 5th or 6th call this morning from the neighborhood.



Merry Christmas Eve!
Someone's getting an unboxed TomTom with a Mr. T voice for Christmas.
My dear Garmin is safe in my purse, and I always take down the holder in the car and wipe the circle from the window.
Now I won't feel so paranoid doing so! So everyone giving GPS units this Christmas--put a warning in the letter. If it can happen in my parents quiet neighborhood (we didn't even lock the doors last night until we went to bed at 3pm), then it can happen anywhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home