Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Pretty Pictures

Some pictures from recent road trips. The scary guy towards the bottom was a fellow I met at Salem the week before Halloween. He was sweet-- sang me a song. The leaf pictures were taken on a short roadtrip to the Berkshires, where I kept finding nice cemetaries. Note to all explorers, don't drive up a cemetary road after a good rain. For a few minutes I sat in my car imagining the call I was going to make to AAA if I didn't make it through the last part of the muddy road ahead. The imagined embaressment from the imagined conversation gave me the strength to go steam ahead on a hill to get out of the jam. As my older brother said, I almost was a Fark headline! (Girl found dead in Graveyard?) I also went apple-picking and filled the fridge with lovely apples. The upside-down trees and the stained glass were taken in Massachusetts Museum of Modern Art (Mass MoCO).





























2 Comments:

Blogger Ayzair said...

Great pictures! -- love me some headstones!!

09 November, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

And I love ME some fresh apples on the trees! Awesome! Can't wait to live in a state with a real climate.

09 November, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home