Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Cnidophobia

Why, why, why, why, WHY was there a large mean looking nasty hornet like thing crawling on my curtain just as I was relaxing into sleep? While I'm in a creepy old house with NO BUG SPRAY.

I had to go to WAR. You know, pants, socks, hard shoes, long sleeves, Fantastik cleaner (the lysol didn't work- just pissed it off). My heart is pumping and it's midnight. And I have to get up for work. And I'm going to dream about the carcass of that dang wasp-buzzy-hornet thing crawling out of my toilet and flying around me. This is not cool. I need bug spray.

After spending way too much time trying to find a site that would tell me not to be afraid of this thing, I finally found this picture:


I think it's a giant resin bee, but I'm not sure. I mean, the picture is of a Giant Resin Bee, and it looks like what I flushed-- but it could also be a hornet. Problem is, the site says they don't fly toward people and I know that thing was aiming for me-- even before I tried to Lysol it. And I watered flowers on the porch last weekend and several of these things flew towards me. If they aren't agressive, then why are they picking on me?

goodnight. Why can't I be afraid of needles? Needles don't crawl on your curtains at night. Not without proper drinking to elicit that particular hallucination.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haven't heard from you in a while, Rambling, is everything going okay up there in Red Sox land?

23 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home