Sunday, July 08, 2007

Baby-Palooza

I've started my tour of babies and friends-- actually I started last Monday with a visit with my oldest friendship. Unfortunately, Guppy was studying for finals so our visit involved a trip to a pub near her university and a one hour meal. I also stopped in and visited with my old coworkers from MCG. It was great to see them, but I was a bit brutal with my "no" when asked if I was coming back!!!! I love my traveling job right now and there's no way I would take a step backwards in my travels by returning to the starting point.

Second friend was visited at Edventure museum in Columbia, SC. Her lovely child was articulate and entertaining; a miniature of her mommy. Lovely picture:



Of course, my nephew:



My highschool buddy's cutie-pie:



Luckybob's babies:



Ty's baby:



One more baby on the trip. Then a visit with baby brother and then... on to Boston!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yaay! I'm so jealous! Hope to get to see people soon, too--though I may not make it to Boston.

09 July, 2007  
Blogger Ayzair said...

I love Lucky Bob's babies. Particularly the placement :) And Peggy's little boy is adorable!! (and of course, the first picture is great ...)

12 July, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home