Saturday, April 21, 2007

Dancing Through Life

Good lord, someone stop me from making a fool of myself.

I've signed up for a dance contest with a guy I just met and have danced with during my first 2 classes of Salsa. Yep, 2 classes of Salsa and I'm going to be in the dance contest. Am I crazy? His name is Paul, and I'm not sure if he's an ax murderer. Friend Cheria, who met Paul, thinks he's "a nice guy" without ax murderer overtones. I'll have to ask him if he has a girlfriend or fiance in a coma anywhere....

So May 9th-- be thinking about how silly I look trying to Salsa in a contest....

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger The Former Lepidopterist said...

You know, my sister and my Mom just love going to those dancing competition things! I am jealous- you actually get to take a dance class. I, on the other hand, well, you know who I'm dating...

:)

01 May, 2007  
Blogger Ayzair said...

Hee, hee! We've all seen how well Smitty moves :)

02 May, 2007  
Blogger Ayzair said...

Good luck tonight!! You'll have to tell me if you see the other guy again :)

09 May, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home