Sunday, April 15, 2007

Special Ed

Friday night I went to see......

Special Ed and the Shortbus Bluegrass band. I went JUST so I could say I went to see a band called SPECIAL ED AND THE SHORTBUS BAND. Luckily, it turned out to be pretty good. There was even a guy in a captain hat playing a mean violin.

Not much else going on. I'm staying in Balmore at least until June 1. That way I'll be around when the new nephew is born (ETA May 3rd). It'll be fun seeing new nephew in his first month-- I didn't get to meet my other darling nephew until he was 5 months old.

Alaska is out. Licensure is a problem- the speech board has a vacancy so it's taking too long to set up the licensure and all the jobs are going to those who already have a license to work there. I'm working on figuring out where to go next. Hawaii has been dangled for August. I'm working on that licensure now. Think I'll be licensed in all 50 states before I'm done? That could get expensive-- verification for each license usually costs $30 each-- 50 X $30..... 1500 for my final license... um, yeah, i think I'll stop at 10 states.

1 Comments:

Blogger DMinor said...

Rambling,

I'm in your neck of the woods for a while -- I'll have to see if I can run across you sometime.

19 April, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home