Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Prayer

Martin Francis Connolly, my grandfather, passed away this evening after a very long journey through the valley that is Alzheimer's disease. He was in the company of his loving wife, loving daughter and son-in-law as he passed. Please keep him, and his family, in your prayers this week. I'm heading to work tomorrow and Friday, and will travel to the funeral this weekend.

The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom do I fear? The Lord is my life's refuge; of whom am I afraid? Psalm 27

Feel free to share your favorite psalm. I've spent a bit of time in the bible tonight looking for one mentioned in mass tonight and I invite all to rediscover old favorites. Love you all-

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Bob said...

Psalm 37

1 Do not fret because of evil men
or be envious of those who do wrong;

2 for like the grass they will soon wither,
like green plants they will soon die away.

3 Trust in the LORD and do good;
dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

4 Delight yourself in the LORD
and he will give you the desires of your heart.

My Godmother's uncle died today as well. You are all in my prayers and thoughts.

21 February, 2007  
Blogger Ayzair said...

Oh, Kel. I'm so sorry. You are all in my prayers. If you need a shoulder to cry on en route to Columbia, I'm just off 77.

22 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home