Sunday, June 24, 2007

Packing


Note to self: the longer I stay at a contract, the longer it takes to pack. I hate packing. Next time, shorter contract. Will I actually arrive in SC tomorrow night? Is it possible with the state of my unpacked items? We shall see...stay tuned.

And for the curious...I left my company due to their constant empty offers of adventurous places (ie alaska, haiwaii). New company has places in California- but it take 4 months to get that license. So hopefully I'm off to Rhode Island next, then I'm heading west for the fall.

If you are bored today, and would like to cheerlead me through packing, call.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayzair said...

Can't call -- I'm working a shift at the old job, yikes! -- but I had an idea for you. I've been meaning to take the little one to Edventure for ages. This week is fairly scheduled, but next week is wide open. I don't know when you're going on your baby-visiting trip, but wanna meet for lunch sometime?!

24 June, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

Rhode Island, huh? Never heard of it. What's it like in August there?

26 June, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home