Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Gym time

Joined a gym. Tonight I took a class in sword fighting. I kept imagining a mysterious intruder that I'm going to knock the crap out of. I should sleep a little more secure tonight. Now I just need to go get a sword for my creepy apartment.

I had a lobster roll last night from some place called SkipJack's or something like that. It was disappointing. It was cold, and tasted like frozen and thawed shrimp-- even though it clear LOOKED like lobster. Tonight I cooked my own dinner, and it was massively better tasting and less expensive. And there's leftovers. Still eating the corn. I have 3 more ears to eat.

It's funny. Today I went to work, went the gym, then ate dinner, and I'm ready for bed. Am I getting old?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well, you are old, at least compared to me...

But when you go to the gym, at least you sleep better at night, right?

09 August, 2007  
Blogger Ayzair said...

Sword fighting, eh? You could probably pick up some tips from Lucky Bob, huh? (Yes, I know James actually DID sword fighting, I'm trying to be funny! Laugh! Ha!)

Anyway, I did get your message! Hopefully I can call tonight or Saturday!

10 August, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home