Saturday, September 22, 2007

Angel of the Garbage Disposal

Mom came and went, but more about that later when I have sufficient time!

This morning I noticed an odor from the ol' disposal and thought maybe some of the lobster mom and I ate managed to get in there and take up house. So I ran the hot water and soap through it for awhile and ran the motor and finally decided to figure out why there was a clinking-around-sound. In went my hand, and out came...an interesting find.

Apparently, I have an angel in my garbage disposal. Here she is:



Like the gargoyles at the old cathedral, my angel looks after the most desperate of lost food souls. Shredded strawberry tops, dried beans, a bread tie, and several small pieces of yellow plastic fill her otherwise empty halls. She has been relocated to a better site overlooking the entire sink area instead of just the disposal. I think she can handle it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Indeed. You never know what you'll find in these new rentals/old haunted houses. Rest assured the strangest thing in MY garbage disposal is still a food.

22 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home