Friday, February 08, 2008

Too Good To Be True

That line from the boss saying I'll be "on call" and get "Paid for watching TV"? Yep, I knew it was too good to be true. I've done three 8-hour days with 6-7 hours of productivity on each day since that little fib was told. There are worse things then getting paid to actually work, though! We'll see how the last 2 weeks run-- I'm thinking maybe they haven't had consults because there hasn't been a day-time SLP-- they've seen me and I can't hide!!!!!! "Oh- are you leaving? We have one more consult you absolutely must see before leaving!" Then that consult leads to a radiology visit and two reports and a conversation with a doctor that goes absolutely NO WHERE. Heh. Tough day at work... But I'm heading to a Chinese New Year Party and some good ol' fashion baby-sitting duty this weekend so things are looking UP.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home