Thursday, December 04, 2008

Nothing to see here...

I've decided that water towers are the lighthouses of NC. Stay tuned for pictures. Lots and lots and lots of water tower pictures... The Camera joins me next week in my tours of NC countryside. Should be entertaining. Wish there were some in interesting shapes like Gaffney's- the best I can hope for is some gorgeous background sky.

I'm huntin' water holders.

PSA: my cellphone is bonkers. Getting a new one this weekend hopefully. Until then, I can be reached via email, ichat, or post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Ayzair said...

Did you ever find out about Seagrove? I'm dying to go there someday. Not that I have money for pottery.

04 December, 2008  
Blogger Rambling Speech said...

I drive through every Tuesday. Next Tuesday I'm going to try to work in an extra 20 minutes so I can actually stop and walk into one of the 400 pottery places I drive past...it's where my Spanish kids live.

05 December, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! If you are in for about an hour and a half drive. Check out Korner's Folly in Kernersville, NC. Check out roadsideamerica.com. It looks pretty cool!

05 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home