Friday, August 04, 2006

Interviews

My Rep Julie is putting in for 2 interviews right now for me. They are:

Goochland, VA and Ridgway, CO

She keeps trying to stick me in small towns! The pictures from Ridgway are almost worth the 36 hour drive to get there. I might just have to visit southern Colorado if I don't end up traveling there on my job!

Of course, having a mailing address in Goochland may be worth it just for the laughs. It's on the road between charlottesville and Richmond, and is quite small. Also pretty area.

We'll see if either pans out. I was never expecting to land in La Plata, but it's not been awful. Not as fun as the big city, but I've been productive with my time.

I'm kind of wondering what it would be like in Colorado. The cool thiing is, by working in the school system, I'm guaranteed time off around Christmas. I'll be home for Christmas, that was one of my goals for this year. Thanksgiving is screwed though.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ridgway is small, but I think you'd have a really good time there. It is pretty country, that's for sure. Nice as it is to be near family, you said yourself you did this to travel. Might as well, right?

05 August, 2006  
Blogger DMinor said...

C and I are partial to Virgina, that being our point of origin. Charlottesville is especially nice . . . .

Dminor

05 August, 2006  
Blogger Ayzair said...

Colorado would be fun -- lots of snow!

06 August, 2006  
Blogger CMinor said...

Central VA's nice. At least they aren't sending you to Bumpass!

09 August, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I already weighed in on so. CO. That would be pretty awesome, but the road trip for the interview...it's a bad time of year/bad year for it. But you have a new car, so you'd be ok.

Keep keeping us up to date!! =)

09 August, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home