Monday, September 11, 2006

Boot Camp Mom and Dad

I am freaking tired. Dad fell off the roof last Friday so I insisted on doing his work for him this week.

Tonight I mowed the grass for the first time EVER. Yes, I had 2 brothers and THEY were in charge of the grass. I was in charge of vacuuming, folding towels and dusting as a kid. Let me just state that mowing, while it does resemble vacuuming (except with a large sharp power tool), takes a lot of energy. We have a good size yard and a push mower. I'm a bit sore already.

That's AFTER I went exploring, jogged to the local gym, "tried out" the gym for 45 minutes (they endedup NOT letting me join for a month), jogged home and did floor exercises. And mom didn't feed me lunch (boo hoo) cause we were talking so I ate an apple and a handful of almonds. Breakfast was a fruit drink. Dinner was steak, green beans and a salad. Finally, a MEAL! :-)

Apparently, I've entered boot camp. Tomorrow I'm going to paint the eves that dad fell off the roof trying to paint last friday. And mom and I are going to try to remove the oil based paint from the deck where the paint can hit last friday (it's down the wall, on the plants and splashed onto the deck). Should be interesting.

Think I'll head to bed early tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home