Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Still Too Good to be True

Get this: the hospital is trying to only pay me for 23 hours last week. They are not counting the 2 days I worked at their satellite hospital (16 hours) or the hour they sent me home early. Nice. May I please speak to my manager!?! I'll get it cleared up tomorrow- I was worried they wouldn't actually pay me for the time they sent me home and put me "on call"- never did I worry they wouldn't pay me for working at their satellite hospital! Grrrrr. I'm not stressed.

So, it's Beverly, MA for all those following the Ramblings of this Traveling Speech Therapist. Beverly is located on the North Shore, 17 miles northeast of Boston. I'll be working with outpatient kids, inpatient adults and head and neck cancer patients. The area should generate some lovely photos, and my rep lives up there so I'll have at least one person I (sort of) know in the area. Take-home $$$ will be more than the current assignment, and 2008 has been tagged my personal "year of saving up". So far, so good- I've even recovered financially from Christmas.

I had a lovely weekend. Didn't take many pictures, but I probably have one of the Jelly Fish Salad from the Chinese New Year to share. My camera didn't make it in from the car to capture the absolute adorable Drew, but it will next time. I'm sure his mom can send a few in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home