Sunday, October 01, 2006

Gotta love Hamsters...and babies!

I'm way to amused by this game Flight of the Hamsters. It's kid friendly and waaaaaayyyyy too amusing. Especially if you get the hamster into outer space. Then they fall really hard...

The week has gone better at school. I'm firmly "Ms. Kelly" as speech kids really can't figure out my last name (the teachers were having difficulty as well). Everyone is friendly. Apparently the last speech person wasn't very personable, so I'm a breath of fresh air because I'm not a dictator.

On a personal note, one best friend has survived the birthing process. Welcome to the world, Drew. Way to go AMS.

The other best friend is due early November, and she's been having practice contractions. Especially when big sister M***** blows raspberries on her mommy's belly. M*******, stop annoying your little brother. Nicolus, take your time. I think your mommy wants to wait a bit more since she has to move prior to your arrival due to nasty mean landlords who won't fix nasty bad mildew problems in their apartment.

I'm heading to church now, then coffee house, then hang out at the little park behind my apartment. I'll have wifi for the last two bits and I plan to beat my Hamster flying score of 225 ft. Share your scores so I can be motivated to waste MORE time doing this.

When is too early to start annoying new moms with calls????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home