Sunday, February 17, 2008

The Wicked Witch of the West is Coming...

Apparently, Macon has tornado warning sirens. They're blaring. I'm spooked. :-) Got a bag with a flashlight, some food, my shoes and my wallet in the bathtub. I'm feeling quite spooked right now-- probably the weatherman's fault cause he's really rubbing in the fact that we are in DANGER. But if I turn him off, I can't tell where the storm is. The sirens aren't helping. I'll check in later- got my cell phone in the pocket of my jeans. I'm trying to distract myself with internet.

UPDATE: Sirens have stopped. Weatherman is taking time to sip on water. All is well. :-) No tornado in Macon tonight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ayzair said...

Ack! Post when you get the all clear!

17 February, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes! I hope that you are safe and sound.

17 February, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home