Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bad Mood Over

I found a sushi place in Concord near my last Wednesday patient! And it was good sushi! I am a happy girl now that I can pick up a sushi to go after my last patient one day a week.

Still no donut place, but the sushi is much healthier.

I love my patients here. I'm always fond of my patients, but there's a few here that I wish I could stick around for. Personal life blows pretty hard here though, so I'm moving on at the end of February.

Before that time line ends, I will have fitted TWO people with dynavox communication devices. Two people who have needed these devices for awhile and who will, because I did the darn paperwork, finally get them. I'm pretty pleased. I'm hoping they actually get the devices before I skiddaddle so I can do the initial training at least!

BTW- anyone else cold tonight? I love chilly weather!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ayzair said...

Oh, is it by chance Tsunami over by Concord Mills? We went there once and I didn't even think about it yesterday. Oops!

And I've got a friend in Concord who would know where to find a donut -- I'll ask :)

15 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home