Thursday, September 10, 2009

Procrastination

Instead of uploading pictures and memories into my blog tonight, I walked downtown to Sephora and purchased blush. Then I marched over to Stadium Pub in Walnut Creek, CA and purchased a Smithwick's beer followed by a Fat Tire Amber ale and chatted with some local fellows about a concert happening at Goldengate park this weekend. There may have been a bowl of soup- some Italian type with noodles, spices and little misshapen meatballs. There may have been a joyfully tipsy walk home late at night.

I've become such a lightweight. Really? Two beers? And I'm ready for bed? Geesh, I'm old.

This week has been tough- as was last week. Home Health can be a breeze when you have 2-3 patients a day, but 4 patients and 2 additional evals- add in the drive times and the wondering around lost in the neighborhoods squinting at the small number signs by the mailboxes- and you've got yourself a doozy of a day. Oh, and psychiatric disorders do not make treating dysphagia any easier...

Add in an Obama health care speech and 4 voicemails from people you should call TONIGHT and you've got quite the day. I listened to Obama, called back the little brother and the father, and decided to return the older brother and the old friend's call tomorrow night. You know, after the farmer's market and paperwork that I'm not doing tonight.

Goodnight my lovely blog. I shall update you soon. Afterall, there are some pretty wicked cool pictures that need to be shared.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home