Tuesday, September 08, 2009

So much to share!

I've been lax on my updates, and now, mirroring my professional paperwork, my blog has become hopelessly behind.

I blame the increased caseload at work. My eyes are fatigued from driving from house to house all day, then I fatigue them more typing out the days reports. Then I close my eyes and listen to TV. I have enough eye power to check email and read a few news stories before shutting down for the night.

So tonight I shall finish writing the 2 evals leftover from Friday and the 2 evals and 4 revisits I completed today. I will email the boss my productivity and sketch out my schedule for tomorrow.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow I'll add a decent update to my blog. I've been busy on the weekends- Sonoma, Napa, Alcatraz, farmer's markets, biking across the Goldengate bridge through the fog- it's been a busy couple of weeks.

For now I'll leave you with the knowledge that I will be staying in Northern California until Christmas, but I will not be doing home health. The company I work for has hired a permanent person and I will be starting a new contract at a local SNF. I haven't worked in a Skilled Nursing Facility before, but it will be one more professional experience to perhaps share with students someday.

Hostel Ramblingspeech is still open for company, and awaiting your reservation Rachel!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel said...

yes!!!! I will try and make some arrangements ASAP. Just needed the city and the knowledge that you are free. :)

08 September, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home