Friday, February 17, 2006

Not Quite an Ax Murderer

But certainly in the same general category. Think boyfriend and almost fiancee of a coma patient downstairs. I'll confirm it tonight when I pull his number off my fridge and will quite possibly rip it up and throw it down my garbage disposal if it's true. I have a comparison number from the patient. HIPPA be damned, that's just creepy on more levels than I can verbally identify. The descriptions from those at the family meeting are way too close to the guy I met at the Irish bar.

Ever had that sinking sick feeling and the more you think about it, the sicker you feel because you are discovering another level of despair? Yeah. Why would a NORMAL guy pick me up in a bar anyway?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope it's not the same guy, Kelly. You hang in there....even though a good man is hard to find, they're definitely out there. It's great to hear about travels in your blog. You're MISSED at MCG! Hugs to you!

17 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home