Sunday, January 29, 2006

The Aquarium Pictures

This is the view of Baltimore on Friday evening from the walkway in the Baltimore Aquarium. Pretty, isn't it?

I can't for the life of me remember the name of this frog. But it was darned cute.

Blimey, it's a croc!

A Puffin. Guess they've got to keep something around to eat the fish.

The very pretty poison dart frog. Made more mysterious by steam entering the tank where they were sitting.

Hello Dolphin. Easily my favorite part of the evening. I waited 30 minutes to see a 10 minutes show. Then I discovered if you hang around Friday evening after the last show, you can watch the trainers actually put the dolphins to bed. This involves some easy training, feeding, and playing with them. I've never watched dolphins before in real life-- seen them in the distance in the ocean sometimes but never in real life-- and it was wonderful. I'm eating dolphin safe tuna from now on.

Watch out little girl, that fish is going to EAT YOU!

Fish heads, fish heads, rolly polly fish heads, fish heads fish heads, eat them up-- yum. Truely, I was hungry and there were a few fish I saw that I simply planned recipes around. Hmmmm, sea bass-- that goes well with a nice Chardonny and some rice.

2 Comments:

Blogger DMinor said...

Nice Pics - glad you got to see the
Aquarium. Inner harbor is great just to walk around in also.

29 January, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool! You got the pictures up. Way to go. =)

30 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home