Sunday, January 29, 2006

Pictures of my Apartment

Yeah, I brought all of 2 boxes worth of kitchen supplies (Think computer paper boxes). I'm using about 1/3 of the shelf space and that includes the three areas I'm hiding my recyle stuff.

Original brickwork. If you look close, you can see the latch on the left, and the two rings on the right where it used to have a different door. It's my unheated walk-in closet now. I've learned to set out my clothes before getting in the shower so they are not frigid.



See, TALL windows. I can stand on the ledge (if I want to).



The "living room" or as I like to call it, the "dark foyer".

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucky Bob said...

Cool. It reminds me of the work they did to Hardin. Maybe you can hang some Flemish tapestries, ask James or Ty.

31 January, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

In downtown Tampa, that would sell for between $450 and $600k.

Just thought you'd like to know.

01 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home