Friday, February 03, 2006

Wine Tasting and Tapas

Went to a free wine tasting last night and followed it with yummy tapas with a coworker.

I highly recommend Adams Road Australian Wine-- western Australia. I'm not usually a fan of chardonnay but this one was very drinkable. For a deeper wine, the Heytesbury red and chardonnay were lovely. I bought the regular Chardonnay and plan to drink it this weekend. The Shiraz smelled like caramel but I prefer the Belmont estate shiraz-cab mix.

Tapas was great. Restaurant name was Pazo and if anyone visits we are SO getting one of the tent tables on the balcony. They looked like fun. We sat at a very normal table below the cool tent tables. I finally figured out where Whole Foods is located and may go explore over there.

Tonight I will be a vegetable (with chicken wings, if I can find them). Tomorrow I may explore, or I may do laundry and bills. Sunday, hummmmmm, there's some sort of game on, right? If the weather is pretty I may take some more pictures in the morning and post them here.

I took a poll with my head injured patients. Among head injured patients, Pittsburgh is slated to win with a 17 point spread. Bet accordingly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'd like to point out that the patients-with-head-injuries did better than the Vegas oddsmakers.

09 February, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home