Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Snow Chains

I did not think that the place I would need snow chains would be CALIFORNIA. Never in a million years would I have guessed it!

#1. It is illegal to drive in snow in California without snow chains.
#2. It is snowing in Yosemite National Park.
#3. We are driving my car to Yosemite this weekend for one last breath of snow covered beauty.

Adventure awaits.

I just have to do about 5 million things, including secure a next assignment, buy Christmas presents for my family and send out my Christmas cards, before this weekend.

Yikes.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Rachel said...

Good luck and be safe! Take a bunch of pics. But, remember Yosemite will always be there...don't risk too much to go out and see it. Last weekend in San Fran, right? Can't wait to see what city you end up in next. :)

09 December, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly: This is your dad speaking: Drive slowly, go with the skid and have fun. See you soon!
Love
Dad

11 December, 2009  
Anonymous Kevin said...

Kelly: this is your brother speaking: I know getting snow chains is distracting, but don't forget about our christmas gifts.

12 December, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kelly, this is yourself speaking: Glad to know which of your family members is prioritizing correctly.

14 December, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home